- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove frozen raw breast(s) from pouch and place on foil lined baking sheet to capture escaping butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for a minimum of 28 minutes.
For Food Safety, cook to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F measured by a meat thermometer. Insert meat thermometer 2 inches into the stuffing in the center of the entrée.
CAUTION: Filling will be hot and may splatter; let stand approximately 2 minutes to cool before serving.*Due to variations in ovens, cooking times may vary.
CHICKEN BREAST WITH RIB MEAT (MARINATED UP TO 8% WITH A SOLUTION OF WATER, RICE STARCH, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, ROAST CHICKEN, SALT, SUGAR, ONION POWDER, NATURAL FLAVORING), BUTTER (CREAM, MILK, SALT, ANNATTO [COLOR]), BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, WATER. CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF THE FOLLOWING: DRIED WHEY, WHITE WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, BARLEY FLOUR, YELLOW CORN FLOUR, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, DEXTROSE, SPICE, ROMANO & PARMESAN CHEESE (PASTEURIZED COWS' MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), GARLIC POWDER, BUTTERMILK POWDER, DRIED YEAST, NATURAL FLAVORINGS, DRIED PARSLEY, PAPRIKA EXTRACT (COLOR), PARSLEY, TURMERIC EXTRACT AND ANNATTO EXTRACT (COLOR). PREBROWNED IN VEGETABLE OIL. CONTAINS: MILK, WHEAT
- For easier clean-up, line baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake in ramekin to capture all of the garlic butter.
- Place on top of pasta and piece with a knife.
RAW - For food safety, cook to a minimum internal temperature of 165⁰F measured by a meat thermometer.
DO NOT MICROWAVE