Creamy Garlic Parmesan Rice
This delicious Creamy Garlic Parmesan Rice was created by Ashley from MommaRambles.com. Ready in just 15 minutes, it's so satisfying with our Cordon Blue Chicken Breasts.
- 4 tbsp of butter
- 1 tbsp of minced garlic
- 1 c uncooked rice
- 1 c water
- 1 c milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/3 c grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp of parsley
- In a medium size saucepan, sautè the garlic in butter over medium heat for about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the rice and stir well to make sure the rice is coated by the butter.
- Add the water, milk, and salt and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for
- 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until the rice is tender.
- Add parmesan and parsley, remove from heat, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.