Peter Block, of FeedYourSoulToo.com creates a simple and delicious meal using Barber Foods Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts and his favorite vegetable side, Creole Vegetables. Healthy and easy to prepare, this recipe will please everyone at the table.
- 12 ounces edamame, shelled
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 red pepper, large dice
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- In a pot with 1/2 cup of boiling water add the edamame, peas and corn.
- Cook for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat. Add the oil and cook until warm.
- Begin by adding the red peppers and soften for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the Creole seasoning and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the drained vegetables and the rest of the Creole seasoning and salt.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Serve and enjoy!