Curried Pea Salad
- Boston Bibb or Iceberg lettuce leaves (for serving)
- 16 ounces fresh or frozen baby peas (do not thaw)
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 6 ounces cashews, unslated
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons yellow curry powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine peas, green onions, cashews, and water chestnuts.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mayonnaise and curry powder.
- Fold mayonnaise mixture into the peas.
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Chill until ready to serve over lettuce leaves.