Easy Mac and Cheese
- 8 ounces dried macaroni
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Cook pasta to al dente, about 7 minutes.
- Drain pasta and set aside.
- Return the saucepan to burner over medium-low heat.
- Combine milk, butter, salt and pepper in the saucepan.
- Stir frequently until butter is melted and increase heat to medium-high.
- Once mixture comes to a simmer, return pasta to saucepan and stir well.
- Reduce heat to medium-low again.
- Add Cheddar and American cheeses, allow to sit about 30 seconds until slightly melted, and then stir until all noodles are coated.
- Turn into buttered 2-quart casserole, cover with Parmesan cheese and bake for 15 minutes until melted.
- Serve with your favorite Barber Foods stuffed chicken breast!