Five Cheese Macaroni
How do you make Macaroni & Cheese even better? Pair it with a Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breast, of course! That's what Dwan from MammaDJane.com does and it's fantastic! Try her recipe for Homemade Five Cheese Macaroni and give the family something to talk about!
- 6 oz of Pasta
- 3 tbsp of Butter
- 1 tbsp of Flour
- 3 c of Milk
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 c Gruyere Cheese Shredded
- 2 c Sharp White Cheddar Shredded
- 1 c Sharp Yellow Cheddar Shredded
- 1/2 Swiss and Parmesan Cheese Blend Shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the box. Once drained, return it to the pot until the cheese sauce is prepared.
- Add butter to skillet until melted, then stir in flour and cook on medium heat for about two minutes. Continuously stir until it's well blended.
- Add in the milk slowly, stirring after each cup. Cook until it slightly thickens.
- Add the cream cheese. Continue stirring the cream cheese until it is fully melted.
- Pour melted cream cheese and milk mixture over warm noodles.
- Add remaining cheeses a little at a time, stirring until melted.
- Turn mixture into a buttered casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.