"The less time in the kitchen, the better." That's Jessica, of Swanky Recipes' motto for life. This simple, yet tasty recipe for Lemon Pasta is great when you serve your stuffed chicken breast right on top!
- 4 Barber Foods Cordon Bleu Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup finely chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 3 1/3 tablespoons butter
- 3-4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 1/2 lemons, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook Barber Foods Chicken Cordon Bleu according to package directions.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Add 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt to boiling water.
- To make the butter sauce, melt butter in pot over medium-high heat. Just as the butter gets color, add minced garlic and stir for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add in lemon juice and cooked pasta. Add in chopped parsley, basil, salt and pepper then toss together. Add in cheese and lemon zest; toss together.
- Serve chicken over pasta.