Marinated Artichoke Salad
This easy, tasty salad makes a great side dish for a hot summer night.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives (or mixture of pitted olives)
- 1/2 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- For Dressing - Whisk together the vinegar, oregano and lemon. Slowly whisk in olive oil to incorporate. Salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, combine all salad ingredients except the feta.
- Add dressing and gently toss to coat.
- Gently fold in feta and serve.