Mini Twice-Baked Potatoes
Cyndi from My Kitchen Craze created this simple recipe that was a fast favorite in her home. Mini-Twice Baked Potatoes paired with Barber Foods Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts are perfect for a special night or any night you want an easy, delicious meal.
- 8 small Yukon or red potatoes, washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or milk
- 2 tablespooons green onions
- cooked bacon, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Rub olive oil all over potatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until potatoes feel tender when pierced with a fork. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Carefully hollow out each potato: Begin by slicing off the top; use a small spoon to scoop out most of the flesh inside, transferring it to a large bowl.
- Mash the potatoes with a masher or handheld mixer. Add in cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, heavy cream,green onions and cooked bacon. Mix until all combined. Sprinkle with more salt and pepper if desired.
- Using a small spoon, fill the hollowed potatoes with mixture; it should mound a bit. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven, garnish with toppings. Serve and enjoy!