- 2 whole garlic bulbs (or as many as you'd like!)
- Olive oil
- Remove papery outer skins of the bulbs, leaving the bulb whole.
- Use a sharp knife to cut off the top 1/4 - 1/2 of the bulb, exposing the individual cloves of garlic.
- Set them on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and cover loosely with foil.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 350 degrees or until the cloves are soft when pressed.
- Allow them to cool until you're able to handle them, and then squeeze out the roasted garlic.
- Perfect to serve right out of the oven on bread or added to pasta, hummus, mashed potatoes or soups.