Roasted Provencal Vegetables
Ali from Home & Plate loves Cordon Bleu and her recipe for Roasted Provencal Vegetables goes perfectly with it! Try it and make tonight a Barber Night!
- 4 Barber Foods Cordon Bleu Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 12 stalks asparagus
- 1/2 sweet onion, sliced
- 6 small tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon herbs de Provence
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Prepare all the vegetables except the tomatoes. Slice the zucchini, squash, carrots and onion into thin julienned pieces. Add the vegetables plus the asparagus to a large bowl and toss with the olive oil, salt and herbs de Provence.
- Line a cooking sheet with aluminum foil and use cooking spray to prevent the vegetables from sticking. Spread the veggies onto the cooking sheet and roast the vegetables for 45 minutes or until soft.
- Remove the raw chicken breasts from their pouches and arrange on a flat metal baking sheet at least 2 inches apart.
- After the vegetables have cooked for 15 minutes add the Barber Foods Chicken Cordon Bleu to the oven.
- Bake the chicken for about 30 minutes to a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees, measured by a meat thermometer. Continue to roast the vegetables for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables and the chicken from the oven and allow the chicken to cool for at least three minutes before serving.