Watermelon and Cucumber Salad
- 4 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 cucumber, seeded and sliced into half moons
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta or cubed fresh mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine watermelon, cucumbers, green onions and mint.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients.
- Pour over salad and toss. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving.