Cordon Bleu Snackers
- 2 Barber Foods Cordon Bleu Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 24 slices cocktail bread (rye or pumpernickel)
- 4 slices swiss cheese, cut into 4 pieces each
- Hot or Dijon mustard
- Prepare chicken breasts according to packaging and let stand for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Prepare cocktail breads with a smear of mustard topped with a square of swiss cheese.
- Place slightly cooled chicken breasts on a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, gently slice breasts lengthwise down the center of the breast, then slice in thin slices, crosswise. Each breast should yield about 14 slices.
- Place each slice in the center of the cracker, on top of the swiss cheese and mustard.
- Serve immediately. Makes 24 - 28 individual appetizers.