Bacon Cheddar Pasta Salad
JB from the blog CentsLessDeals.com has a quick and tasty recipe for Cheddar Bacon Pasta Salad that's just super with our Cordon Bleu Stuffed Chicken Breasts. It's perfect for a simple dinner or lunch and easy to make, too. Enjoy!
- 12 oz rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 lb of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c of frozen peas, thawed
- 1½ c of mayo
- 1 c of milk
- 1 packet of ranch dressing mix
- Place drained pasta into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together milk, mayo, and ranch packet.
- Once ranch mixture is blended well, stir into pasta.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- This can be served right away but in my opinion is best if served chilled.