Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts with Ranch Dip
- 2 Barber Foods Cordon Bleu Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 4 slices bacon (not thick sliced)
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ranch dip mix
- 3 teaspoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Wrap chicken breasts in bacon, tucking the ends under. Place on baking sheet lined with foil. Bake for 40 - 42 minutes until bacon is browned and internal temperature of chicken breast is 165 degrees. Remove and place on paper towels to drain. Let cool 5 minutes before handling.
- While breasts are baking, prepare dip. Mix sour cream, cream cheese and ranch dip mix in a small mixing bowl. Thin with milk until desired consistency.
- Place slightly cooled chicken breasts on a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, gently slice breasts lengthwise down the center of the breast, then slice in thin slices, crosswise. Each breast should yield about 14 slices. Secure with toothpick for serving. Serve immediately with dip.
- Note: Serve with additional vegetables for dipping.