Kristy from MommyHatesCooking.com created this perfect-for-spring asparagus recipe to complement Barber Foods Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts. It's simple and a great way to serve this tender vegetable!
- 1/2 pounds asparagus
- 2 cups sliced grape tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Trim the asparagus, then place the asparagus and the tomatoes on a baking sheet.
- Combine the vinegar, olive oil, garlic, and salt, whisk well until the dressing is formed.
- Evenly pour over the vegetables.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.