Boursin Cheese and Broccoli Bites
- 2 Barber Foods Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1 4-oz package chive and shallot or herb and garlic boursin cheese
- 24-30 onion or savory round crackers
- Prepare chicken breasts according to packaging and let stand for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- While they are baking, spread Boursin cheese on crackers.
- Place slightly cooled chicken breasts on a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, gently slice breasts lengthwise down the center of the breast, then slice in thin slices, crosswise. Each breast should yield about 14 slices.
- Place each slice in the center of the cracker, on top of the spread cheese.
- Serve immediately. Makes 24 - 28 individual appetizers.