Caribbean Jerk Quesadillas
- 4 Barber Foods Chicken Breast Strips, diced
- 1/4 cup pineapple jerk marinade
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 flour tortilla, burrito
- Place diced cooked strips in a bowl with marinade, lime juice and cilantro. Toss for 15 seconds.
- Evenly spread cheese over tortilla. Spread chicken in the middle in a straight line, and fold tortilla in half.
- Heat a saute skillet to medium heat, and place tortilla in skillet. Cook tortilla for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Cut and serve.