Chicken Sandwich with Marinated Vegetables
- 1 zucchini
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 sweet bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Barber Foods Chicken Breast Patty
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 1 Italian roll
- romaine lettuce
- Slice zucchini into ribbons with a vegetable peeler. Combine with red onion, sweet bell pepper and fresh lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- To assemble, place romaine on bottom of the roll, layer with breaded chicken patty, and top with marinated vegetables (reserve extra vegetables for another use). Sandwich with top half of the roll and serve.