Chicken Sesame Pasta
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 package spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 16 Barber Foods Chicken Breast Nuggets
- 3 scallions
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- In a saute pan, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Add scallions and garlic and cook for 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar and spaghetti and toss.
- Turn off the heat and transfer to the serving bowls.
- Top with chicken nuggets, and garnish with fresh cilantro and sesame seeds.