- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups chopped chives (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt butter over medium heat in a medium sauce pan.
- Stir in flour until mixture clumps together.
- Gradually whisk in milk, working out the lumps as you stir.
- Add mustard, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, chives (if desired) and salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle over Barber Foods Cordon Bleu Stuffed Chicken Breasts and serve.