Easy Stuffed Chicken Casserole
- 2 Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breasts - Parmesan, Kiev or Broccoli and Cheese
- 6 oz. uncooked pasta - farfalle (bowtie) or penne
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
- 2 cups marinara
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- Prepare pasta to al dente texture, drain.
- Toss hot pasta with Â½ cup pesto sauce place in 8x8 baking dish.
- Top with marinara and mozzarella and set the stuffed chicken breasts on top of the pasta.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 375 degrees. Remove and top breasts with remaining 2 tablespoons pesto and parmesan cheese. Return to oven and melt cheese - about 5 minutes
- Let rest for 5 minutes and serve.