Gnocchi with Butternut Squash and Kale
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup butternut squash, cut in Â½ inch cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage sage
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 cups kale, stems removed, roughly chopped
- 16 ounces gnocchi
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in skillet and fry squash until just tender (6-10 mins) and slightly browned. Add garlic and sage and cook 2 minutes or until garlic is lightly brown.
- Add broth to skillet and simmer, add kale and stir until wilted.
- Add gnocchi and simmer an additional 4 minutes.
- Top with Parmesan and serve.