Herb Roasted Vegetables
Hannah & Sarah from ThePerfectStormBFFs.com have created a side that is perfect to cook along with your Broccoli & Cheese Chicken Breasts. Herb Roasted Vegetables are a healthy and satisfying side any time of the year!
- (3 Crowns & Stalks) Broccoli
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Zucchini
- 16 oz package of Fresh Mushrooms
- 3 Vine Tomatoes
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Salt & Pepper
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut vegetables to uniform size and place them on a baking sheet.
- Toss the oil, herbs, salt, pepper, & veggies so that the seasoning evenly distributed.
- Roast for 40 minutes, or until fork tender.