Lemon Parsley Pasta Salad
Sarah Walker Caron shares the recipe for her fresh pasta salad on her blog SarahsCucinaBella.com, and pairs it with her favorite Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breast, Cordon Bleu. The fresh tomatoes, zucchini, red bell peppers add crunch to this delicious, easy side dish.
- 1/2 lb pasta, prepared
- 1 cup diced raw zucchini
- 1/2 cup diced red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together cooled, cooked pasta with the zucchini, red bell peppers, cherry tomatoes and parsley.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest and drizzle with lemon juice. Stir well to combine. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.