Parmesan Garlic Butter Bowtie Pasta
This quick recipe by Courtney of Courtney's Sweets is easy to make as your Stuffed Chicken Breasts bake. Parmesan Bowtie Garlic Pasta is delicious with Kiev or Cordon Bleu!
- 1 box bowtie pasta
- 1 bulb garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (more for topping, if desired)
- Boil pasta and drain, reserving about 1 cup of pasta water.
- In a large skillet brown garlic in butter and olive oil.
- Once the garlic is softened toss it in with the bowties.
- Sprinkle in parsley, salt, and parmesan, add in pasta water until all pasta is dressed.