Pizza a la Cordon Bleu
Try something fun and different tonight! Our Cordon Blue Stuffed Chicken Breasts top a tasty, traditional pizza crust for a meal and side in one.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clv garlic, minced
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 c parmesan cheese (plus 2 tbsp)
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- Barber Foods Cordon Bleu or Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Cook Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breasts according to package directions. Let stand 10 minutes to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix olive oil, garlic, parsley and parmesan cheese over low heat. Smear on top of pre-made pizza crust. Once chicken breasts are cool, slice each and arrange on top of pizza. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese. Bake until cheese is melted and stuffing is cooked through, approximately 15-20 minutes (due to variations in oven temperatures, cooking times may vary).
- You can also look for our Fully Cooked Stuffed Chicken Breast products which cook in minutes in the microwave.
Yield: 2-4 servings