Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
A twist on an old favorite, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, make dinner a little bit special and a LOT tastier! Courtney from Know Your Produce really knows how to make a delicious side dish that doesnâ€™t disappoint. Her family favorite - Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts are the perfect pairing!
- 3 Russet potatoes
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup milk, warm
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/8 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop and boil the russet potatoes until tender.
- While potatoes are cooking place the garlic cloves into tinfoil and drizzle with olive oil, cook in a 400 degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the garlic and potatoes are done mashed together with the warm milk.
- Add in the butter, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Taste and season more if needed. Enjoy!