Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Herbs
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse and dry the sweet potatoes. Cut the unpeeled potatoes lengthwise into 1/2 slices and then into skinnier fries.
- Toss the fries with olive oil and salt. Spread the potatoes out evenly on a baking sheet and roast, flipping halfway through, until the potatoes are tender and browned on the edges, 20 to 25 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cheese, parsley and garlic. Add the warm fries and toss gently to coat. Season with salt and serve immediately. Serves 4.