Roasted Veggies and Cheese
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 carrots, pared and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place potatoes and carrots in a bowl. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with oregano, salt basil and pepper and toss to coat. Place in 13x9 inch casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated 425 F oven for 20 minutes. Stir in zucchini, bell pepper and garlic. Return to oven. Bake 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle vegetables with cheese. Return to oven 2 minutes or just until cheese melts.