Simple Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing/Salad
Michele from West via Midwest knows busy, and she also knows how to make a delicious meal even on a busy night - with help from Barber Foods. Her satisfying recipe for Simple Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing and Salad will help you make tonight Barber Night.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a bowl, beat vigorously until completely blended.
- Toss with salad greens and tomatoes. Sprinkle Walnuts and blue cheese over the top.
- Serve as a side dish.