Simple & Delicious Angel Hair Pasta
The perfect pairing with our Parmesan or Spinach Florentine Stuffed Chicken Breasts, this pasta is ready in a snap. Delicious and healthy, you'll love the flavor!
- 2 cl garlic, whole
- 5 oz dry angel hair pasta
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp lemon juice, fresh
- 1/2 bnch baby spinach (about 6 oz.)
- 2 ea roma plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tbps fat-free parmesan cheese topping
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 1 tsp basil, dried
- Cooking Instructions: Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add sea salt and garlic cloves. Add pasta and cook according to directions on package. Drain pasta after it cooks, making sure to reserve 4 tablespoons of pasta water. Quickly return drained pasta to warm pot and stir in lemon juice and reserved pasta water. Mix in baby spinach, chopped tomatoes, parmesan cheese, and dried herbs, and toss until well blended. Serve warm.
Yield: 4 servings