Simple Sheet Pan Meal
Jill from FoodTasticMom really is fantastic! This incredibly easy and delicious recipe simplifies dinner in just a few easy steps. Try Jillâ€™s recipe for a Simple Sheet Pan Meal with Barber Broccoli and Cheese Chicken and make tonight Barber Night.
- 4 Barber Foods Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 4 cups frozen cubed potatoes
- 2 cups cherry and/or grape tomoatoes
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- One half lemon
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Layer the potatoes, tomatoes and broccoli onto the pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and drizzle with olive oil.
- Nestle the Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breasts and lemon half (cut side up) evenly on the pan amongst the vegetables.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon half into the sour cream. Mix together with the fresh parsley and dill.
- Serve each stuffed chicken breast with a mix of roasted vegetables, topped with the sour cream and roasted lemon sauce.