Spicy Cool Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces dry pasta (penne, rotini or elbow), cooked
- 1 cup salsa - your choice of hot, medium or mild
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilis
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans or click beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup sweet corn, drained
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing (for dressing)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (for dressing)
- 1 teaspoon salt (for dressing)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (for dressing)
- Cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Combine the dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Place the cooked pasta in a large mixing bowl and add the remainder of the ingredients. Add dressing and gently toss to coat.
- Serve at room temperature or chill.