Roasted Fall Vegetable Orzo
Kat and Melinda from Home.Made.Interest created this recipe for Roasted Fall Vegetable Orzo to complement Barber Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts. One try and youâ€™ll never look at veggies the same again. Roasting vegetables gives them a sweet flavor thatâ€™s perfect with the dainty, delicious orzo. Try and make tonight Barber Night.
- 1 cup uncooked Orzo
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook orzo according to instructions on the package.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss vegetables together and spread out on a baking sheet. I suggest lining the baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat to keep vegetables from sticking.
- Drizzle vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Once vegetables are done baking, remove from oven and toss with orzo. Add salt to taste and enjoy.